ASCENT Rangeley Lakes Rehab
Our Rehab Services
ASCENT Rangley Lakes Rehab services include outpatient treatment for a variety of orthopedic and neurologic diagnoses including:
- Back and neck pain
- Orthopedic injury and post-op care including care following joint replacements, amputations and prosthetic training
- Traumatic brain injury and stroke
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis, and other neurological and balance issues
- Improving strength, balance, and walking in the aging adult to reduce fall risk
- Clients suffering from COPD and CHF have also found improved quality of life following a rehab course of treatment
- Evaluation and recommendation for employee ergonomic work stations
ASCENT is located in the Rangeley Wellness Pavilion, 25 Dallas Hill Road, with its fully-equipped gym, 400 square-foot hydrotherapy pool, private treatment rooms, and many programs with fitness staff instruction to continue your independent rehab once formal therapy is completed.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: ASCENT is now hiring full time and part time Physical Therapists for our clinic here in Rangeley. Cover letter and resume can be sent to Ascentpt@rangeleyhealthandwellness.com. For more information please call 207-864-3332 ext. 3.
Heather Reed, Physical Therapist and site manager, has over nineteen years of experience practicing in Franklin County in a variety of settings including outpatient, skilled nursing rehab, hospital and home-care. She received her BS in Physical Therapy from the University of New England.
Roberta M Hartigan, PTA is a 1998 graduate from KVTC with and associate degree of science from their physical therapy assistant program. She has spent the past 18+ years working as a PTA, specializing in geriatric conditions as well as strength training, neuromuscular re-education, Kinesiotaping, and manual techniques such as Myofascial release and Trigger point release.
Jennie Lavallee, PTA is also a 1998 graduate of KVTC with an associate degree of science as a Physical Therapy Assistant. Over the past 19 years, Jennie has worked in a variety of settings including skilled nursing, outpatient, orthopaedics and school based therapy. Jennie has been a certified Strength Training Specialist since 2001.