ASCENT Rangeley Lakes Rehab
Our Rehab Services
ASCENT Rangley Lakes Rehab services include outpatient treatment for a variety of orthopedic and neurologic diagnoses including:
- Back and neck pain
- Orthopedic injury and post-op care including care following joint replacements, amputations and prosthetic training
- Traumatic brain injury and stroke
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis, and other neurological and balance issues
- Improving strength, balance, and walking in the aging adult to reduce fall risk
- Clients suffering from COPD and CHF have also found improved quality of life following a rehab course of treatment
- Evaluation and recommendation for employee ergonomic work stations
ASCENT is located in the Rangeley Wellness Pavilion, 25 Dallas Hill Road, with its fully-equipped gym, 400 square-foot hydrotherapy pool, private treatment rooms, and many programs with fitness staff instruction to continue your independent rehab once formal therapy is completed.
Heather Reed, Physical Therapist and site manager, has over nineteen years of experience practicing in Franklin County in a variety of settings including outpatient, skilled nursing rehab, hospital and home-care. She received her BS in Physical Therapy from the University of New England.
Roberta M Hartigan, PTA is a 1998 graduate from KVTC with and associate degree of science from their physical therapy assistant program. She has spent the past 18+ years working as a PTA, specializing in geriatric conditions as well as strength training, neuromuscular re-education, Kinesiotaping, and manual techniques such as Myofascial release and Trigger point release.
Jennie Lavallee, PTA is also a 1998 graduate of KVTC with an associate degree of science as a Physical Therapy Assistant. Over the past 19 years, Jennie has worked in a variety of settings including skilled nursing, outpatient, orthopaedics and school based therapy. Jennie has been a certified Strength Training Specialist since 2001.