ASCENT Rangeley Lakes Rehab
Our Rehab Services
ASCENT Rangley Lakes Rehab services include outpatient treatment for a variety of orthopedic and neurologic diagnoses including:
- Back and neck pain, including chronic headaches
- Orthopedic injury, Pre and Post surgical care
- Traumatic brain injury
- Neurological conditions such as M.S., Parkinson's disease, Stroke
- Improving strength, balance, and walking in the aging adult to reduce fall risk
- Muscular, myofascial and soft tissue disorders
- Clients suffering from COPD and CHF have also found improved quality of life following a rehab course of treatment
- Evaluation and recommendation for employee ergonomic work stations
ASCENT is located in the Rangeley Wellness Pavilion, 25 Dallas Hill Road, with its fully-equipped gym, 400 square-foot hydrotherapy pool, private treatment rooms, and many programs with fitness staff instruction to continue your independent rehab once formal therapy is completed. We also have a satellite clinic located at Carrabassett Valley Academy, 3197 Carrabassett Drive, Carrabassett Valley, ME. All scheduling is done through our Rangeley facility by calling 207-864-3332 Ext. 3.
Heather Reed, Physical Therapist and rehab manager, has over 19 years of experience practicing in a variety of settings including outpatient, skilled nursing rehab, acute care and home-care. She practices heavily in manual therapy and is certified in dry needling and has advanced training in spinal manipulation. Heather received her BS in Physical Therapy from the University of New England.
Robin Ladd, Physical Therapist, has been practicing 31 years, working in a variety of settings in Franklin County with a majority of time dedicated to Home Care. She enjoys working with Neurological disorders, orthopaedics and geriatrics. Robin received her BS in Physical Therapy from the University of New England.
Roberta M Hartigan, PTA is a 1998 graduate from KVTC with and associate degree of science from their physical therapy assistant program. She has spent the past 19 years working as a PTA, specializing in geriatric conditions as well as strength training, neuromuscular re-education, Kinesiotaping, and manual techniques such as Myofascial release and Trigger point release.